• Are they one step behind the other students in their class?There is power in Jesus’ name. He is, “able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us” (Ephesians 3:20). With that in mind, let us pray:
• Are they pushed to excel?
• Are they having trouble making friends?
• Are they addicted to video games?
• Are they navigating two homes, two schedules and two set of rules, all in the wake of divorce?
You know the reality of our grandchildren’s storms even before we mention them by name. You are mighty to save; therefore, we call upon Your name, boldly, and confidently asking You to protect our grandchildren from the enemy’s assaults and to rebuke the storms, which he has placed in their paths.
The victory is yours, Lord Jesus, for you have overcome the world. Amen.#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose