- strict or thorough in the performance of duty, a faithful worker
- true to one's word, promise, vows, etc.
- steady in allegiance or affection; loyal, constant, faithful friends
- reliable, trusted or believed
- adhering or true to fact, a standard or an original - accurate
These verses in Psalms 103 describes God's faithful love and how it lasts from "forever ago to forever from now". Don't you just love this verse! And it gets even better. This faithful love from God reaches to our grandchildren!
Let's be faithful grandmas (and grandpas and parents) who share God's faithful love with our grandchildren; after all, it is for them, too!
#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose