But we are able to do this. We are able to help our grandchildren see the truth about God, and we are able to do this in our every day conversations. Consider the following opportunities we could use to help our grandchildren see the truth about God . . .
- A sunset/sunrise shows us God's creativity - He didn't have to create the world in such a way where we have beautiful sunsets/sunrises, but He did!
- Fall - with all the colorful leaves; again, they show God's great creativity.
- Aurora Borealis - another wonder of creation which shows God's creativity.
- A visit to the zoo, or reading a fun book about animals God created provide a wonderful opportunity to talk about how God has a sense of humor and is not boring - just look at the amazing animals God created - the okapi, platypus, kangaroo, tiger, elephant and more!
- Look at photos of your grandchildren - what better example is there of God's creativity and how He is NOT boring!