- Make time for your grandchildren - it is time well spent!
- Hand down the faith on purpose.
- Share God's Word - it is where wisdom is found
- Live as a patient person
- Let your grandchildren see you have joy!
- Most importantly, love them, let them know you love them and share the truth of God's great love for your grandchildren as well!
Wednesday, December 26, 2018
A Recipe for a Grandma
As 2018 ends and 2019 begins, focus upon living in a way which shows your love for God on purpose, so your grandchildren see Him in all you do and say.
Welcome to "Grandmas with Heart"! We (Linda Ranson Jacobs, Debbie Guinn, Joani Schultz, Sherry Schumann, Nohemi Murray, Cathy Ja...
Recently during my grandsons' weekly sleepover I made cookies. My youngest grandson "sneaked" a fresh baked cookie and said;...
A few days ago I shared the link where you will find Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children Yo...
Linda Ransom Jacobs is one of our "Grandmas with Heart". You may know her from DC4K - Divorce Care 4 Kids. This morning she sent m...