- the normal, non-warring condition of a nation, group of nations or the world
- an agreement or treaty between warring or antagonistic nations, groups, etc. to end hostilities and abstain from further fighting
- a state of mutual harmony between people or groups, especially in personal relations
- freedom of the mind from annoyance, distraction anxiety, an obsession, etc. tranquility, serenity
- a state of tranquility or serenity
- silence; stillness
And in Psalm 119:165 we see more about God's peace -
Oh yes, God promises to give us a great and perfect peace which is so far beyond anything the world will offer - and it is a gift from Him!
So today, whatever is on your mind, whatever weighs you down or fills you with fear, sadness, worry or leaves you feeling like you are stumbling and falling, know God wants to give you His perfect, great peace which takes away the trouble and fears and is far, far above anything this world gives.
#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo#grandparentingonpurpose