- Do what God's Word says - talk about it.
- Share favorite and meaningful verses with your grandchildren..
- Ask our grandchildren about their favorite verses.
- Pay attention to what is happening in our grandchildren's lives - pray with them about school, friends and anything bothering them.
- And, yes, we may put verses which have special meaning to us on our walls or even wear shirts, jewelry with verses as reminders to us as well.
Monday, March 18, 2019
How Do We Hand Down a Heritage of Faith? God's Word on our Hearts
We have been looking at how we are part of God's plan to hand down a heritage of faith to our grandchildren, and we need to focus on doing so. Today I want to think about what it means when Deuteronomy 6 tells us to -
Welcome to "Grandmas with Heart"! We (Linda Ranson Jacobs, Debbie Guinn, Joani Schultz, Sherry Schumann, Nohemi Murray, Cathy Ja...
Recently during my grandsons' weekly sleepover I made cookies. My youngest grandson "sneaked" a fresh baked cookie and said;...
A few days ago I shared the link where you will find Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children Yo...
Linda Ransom Jacobs is one of our "Grandmas with Heart". You may know her from DC4K - Divorce Care 4 Kids. This morning she sent m...