- We could pray more.
- We could go on a picnic with our grandchildren and point out some of the amazing things in God's great creation . . . when it is warmer!
- We could go on a nature walk to once again, praise God for His great creation.
- We could play a game with our grandchildren to connect, have fun together and build our relationship.
- We could play hide-and-seek outside - no matter their age - just for the fun of it.
- We could plant flowers - when it gets a bit warmer - and talk about the beauty of God's amazing creation.
- We could bake cookies with our grandchildren and go with them to take the cookies to an elderly neighbor.
Thursday, March 7, 2019
Set Your Clocks Ahead & Hand Down the Faith
Just a reminder . . . this Sunday, March 10, 2019, at 2am (or if you are like us, before we go to bed on Saturday night) we get to set our clocks forward one hour. While we "lose" an hour of sleep, we gain more daylight time. Consider some of the following ways we might use this additional daylight time to hand down the faith . . .
These are just a few ideas of how to make the most of more daylight time. What might you do with more daylight time to hand down the faith to your grandchildren?
Welcome to "Grandmas with Heart"! We (Linda Ranson Jacobs, Debbie Guinn, Joani Schultz, Sherry Schumann, Nohemi Murray, Cathy Ja...
Recently during my grandsons' weekly sleepover I made cookies. My youngest grandson "sneaked" a fresh baked cookie and said;...
A few days ago I shared the link where you will find Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children Yo...
Linda Ransom Jacobs is one of our "Grandmas with Heart". You may know her from DC4K - Divorce Care 4 Kids. This morning she sent m...