- We will not fail to tell them we love them.
- We will not fail to show our love for them in big and small ways.
- We will not fail to pray for them.
- We will not fail to share our Faith and Prayer History of how God has been faithful to us in the past, so they will be able to remember.
- We will not fail to tell them how much God loves them.
- We will not fail to be enthusiastic about our own walk with God and model it to our grandchildren.
- We will not fail to help them know how they are able to walk with God.
- We will not fail to hand down the faith.
Wednesday, May 22, 2019
Love Never Fails
When it comes to loving our grandchildren, our love for them will never fail. We will always love them; no matter what. Because of this . . .
Love never fails . . . and neither will we.
at May 22, 2019
Welcome to "Grandmas with Heart"! We (Linda Ranson Jacobs, Debbie Guinn, Joani Schultz, Sherry Schumann, Nohemi Murray, Cathy Ja...
Recently during my grandsons' weekly sleepover I made cookies. My youngest grandson "sneaked" a fresh baked cookie and said;...
A few days ago I shared the link where you will find Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children Yo...
Linda Ransom Jacobs is one of our "Grandmas with Heart". You may know her from DC4K - Divorce Care 4 Kids. This morning she sent m...