- Talking about how their summer is going. Ask them what they have enjoyed the most so far, ask them what they have learned, ask if they have tried something new.
- Talk about your favorite Bible verse, adventure, person, etc.
- Go to church together - after the service go out to lunch and talk about the message, the songs which were sung and any questions your grandchildren may have.
- Pray with your grandchildren; ask them for a specific prayer request for you to pray about them in the weeks leading up to the start of the new school year.
- Ask them if they have tried any new food - if possible, arrange to meet and go to a farmers market to try a new veggie or fruit together. If your grandchildren live too far to do this, send some money to them and ask their parent to take them to a local farmers market - and take photos of them trying something new.
- Meet to do something nice together for a neighbor.
#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose