Do not think you are unable to influence and inspire your grandchildren toward a solid walk with God, because the truth is, you absolutely are -
- Hold them up in prayer.
- Take every opportunity which comes along to share how God is working in your life - so they are able to see what this looks like and will be able to identify when He works in their own lives.
- Share with them the "whys" - why they are able to believe in God and His Word.
- Pray blessings from God's Word over them and with them.
- Listen to them share what is happening in their lives.
- Pay attention to who their friends are and pray for them as well.