For you as grandmas (grandpas and parents, too) please take to heart the truth in this quote. Today, right now, is the day the Lord has made - live in it. Do not let the disappointments, heartbreak and could-haves of the past rule today . . . yesterday is gone; we no longer have it. do not let the worries of tomorrow rule today . . . tomorrow is not here yet . . . we do not have it. We have now. We have today. Do what you are able to do today to hand down the faith . . .
- Pray. And pray some more.
- Remember and Tell how God has been faithful to you and your family in the past. Record God's Great Deeds in a journal, leave it where your family is able to see it - and add to it as well. Remember and Tell.
- Tell the "whys" - let them know why they are able to believe in God and trust His Word with confidence. The world will try to tell them all the reasons they are not able to do this - prepare them by telling them the "whys".
- Pray, and pray some more.
- Trust God to do what He is able to do.