We do not know what life holds for the ones we love, so it is essential for us to lay and then build upon a firm foundation where we tell, teach and show the children we love some essential truths . . .
- God loves them. (John 3:16)
- God knew what He was doing when He created them - and He did not make any mistakes. (Psalm 139)
- God has good plans for them - plans for their good which will bring them hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- God wants to know them - and He wants them to know and talk with Him. (Jeremiah 29:12-14a)
- God wants them to know they have incredible value to Him. (Matthew 6:25-34)
- We love them forever and they have incredible value to us.
Either way, it is essential for us to be intentional about helping the ones we love know, understand and believe these truths - touch their lives, make a difference in their lives which will last forever.
#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose