At any rate, as I think about the conversations I've been blessed to have with my grandsons over the years, I'm also thinking about the five most important things I want them to know. They are . . .
- God loves my grandchildren and wants them to love Him back, so they will know and walk with Him all their lives. Really, is there anything more important for my grandchildren to know in all of their lives? This is surely the most important!
- They are able to choose to be people who love God with all their heart and love others with their all as well. When they do, they will have lives of joy, no matter what life brings their way.
- They are able to talk with God themselves. I want them to know I pray for them, but it is essential for them to be people who talk with God as well.
- I love them and will always be oh, so happy to see them!
- God knew what He was doing when He created them and He did not make any mistakes.
#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose