- They grow to be men who know, love and walk with God. I want my grandsons to love God with their all and live their lives as men who do!
- They grow to be men who love others and show their love generously. I want my grandsons to be men who care about others, who are kind to others and who show this generously!
- They discover the gifts God has given them and find great joy in using them. I want my grandsons to be men who serve in their church, community and even in the world and do so using the gifts God gave them!
- They have great joy. Happiness is fleeting and depends on circumstances, but joy is something much more. Much deeper and is a gift from God. Joy will help my grandsons go through whatever life brings - the good and the bad, so I want to see them grow to be men who have this joy from God!
- They become men who pray. I want my grandsons to grow to be men who talk with God. There is great strength in knowing you may not only talk to God about anything, but He wants you to do so and has promised to hear and answer your prayers. I want to see this strength in my grandsons!
Monday, January 6, 2020
The Top Five Things I Want to See in My Grandchildren's Lives
As grandparents we all have things for which we hope and pray in regards to our grandchildren, but if I were to think about the top five things I want to see in my grandchildren's lives I'd have to say they are . . .
The world leads us to think the most important things in life revolve around having more money, but money will not make us happy; at least they will not bring us real joy. Knowing God, loving God, loving others, serving, experiencing joy and being people who pray will give us lives which are fulfilling and have purpose. This is what I want for my grandsons. These are the things I pray about for them.
Welcome to "Grandmas with Heart"! We (Linda Ranson Jacobs, Debbie Guinn, Joani Schultz, Sherry Schumann, Nohemi Murray, Cathy Ja...
Recently during my grandsons' weekly sleepover I made cookies. My youngest grandson "sneaked" a fresh baked cookie and said;...
A few days ago I shared the link where you will find Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children Yo...
Linda Ransom Jacobs is one of our "Grandmas with Heart". You may know her from DC4K - Divorce Care 4 Kids. This morning she sent m...