- See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. Beloved, we are God's children. 1 John 3:1,2
- Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. Psalm 139:13,14
- Why, even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not; you are of more value than many sparrows. Luke 12:7
- The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save; he will rejoice over you with gladness; he will quiet you by his love; he will exult over you with loud singing. Zephaniah 3:17
- The Creator of the Universe; God, loves us so much He made the choice to call us His children. He loves us, because He wants to love us and nothing will take us from Him (John 10).
- When we believed in Jesus, the old things about us were taken away and in their place we discover how we are a new creation! We do not have to be bound by who we were or the things we did.
- God knew us before we were born; He planned us to be as we are and created us with love. He did not make any mistakes.
- God loves us so much He even knows how many hair are on our head. He knows everything which is happening in our lives and He cares, because we are of incredible value to Him.
- God values us so much He is with us, rejoices over us and showers His love upon us in so many ways - big and small.
Determine your value and worth by the truth of God's Word and help the ones you love learn to do the same.
#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose