- 1 John 5:14 - And this is the confidence that we have toward him, that if we ask anything according to his will he hears us.
- Psalm 66:19,20 - But truly God has listened; he has attended to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, because he has not rejected my prayer or removed his steadfast love from me!
- Matthew 21:22 - And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive, if you have faith.
- Hebrews 4:16 - Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
- Isaiah 65:24 - Before they call I will answer; while they are yet speaking I will hear.
- Jeremiah 33:3 - Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose