Consider some of the following ideas for helping your grandchildren connect with God by learning to talk with Him -
- Instead of talking about "praying", instead use the words, "talk with God", "tell God thank You", "tell God your concerns", "tell God you are sorry", etc.
- Give your grandchildren a journal and help them learn to stop and think each day about the ways large and small where they are able to see how God is answering their prayers.
- Share with them your prayer history as well as the prayer history of their ancestors. Make sure they know how God has answered prayers of their family in the past.
- Always rejoice with them when God answers prayer - help them see the many ways He does this.
- Talk with God with them.
- Make sure they know you are talking with God on their behalf.
#grandmas #handingdownthefaith #itmatterswhatwedo #grandparentingonpurpose