- Be Sure Your Grandchildren Know They Are Lovable!
- God's Great Promise & a Prayer - Ezekiel 36:26-28
A Prayer for Those Who Wander From God - Jeremiah 24:5-7
- Grandparent on Purpose! - Psalms 92
The "Key" is to Trust God & Pray! - Matthew 6:31-34
God's Word Will Do What He Has Planned - Isaiah 55:11
Summer Prayer for Grandchildren
A Prayer for Those You Love Who Wander - Jeremiah 24
A Prayer for Those You Love to Hope in & Seek God - Lamentations 3:24-26
- Prayer for Eyes Which are Open - Psalms 25
- A Prayer for True, Real Strength
- "Point Your Kids In the Right Direction"
- Prayer from Psalms 25 for Back-to-School
Prayers for Our Grandchildren
Welcome to "Grandmas with Heart"! We (Linda Ransom Jacobs, Debbie Guinn, Joani Schultz, Sherry Schumann, Nohemi Murray, Cathy Ja...
Recently during my grandsons' weekly sleepover I made cookies. My youngest grandson "sneaked" a fresh baked cookie and said;...
A few days ago I shared the link where you will find Deeper In 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children Yo...
Linda Ransom Jacobs is one of our "Grandmas with Heart". You may know her from DC4K - Divorce Care 4 Kids. This morning she sent m...