In addition, we are very happy to make available to you some free Scripture Prayers/Blessings as download/pdf documents which you are able to print and use with the ones you love . . . scroll down and you will find them.
It is our desire to provide books and resources which do four things . . .
- Encourage you in your own walk with God.
- Provide tools which you may use in a small group or class to learn together and encourage one another to hand down the faith.
- Resources you will be able to give to your grandchildren/ children of all ages - with information to help you have important conversations about faith with them as well.
- Resources you will be able to use with your grandchildren/ children to hand down the faith.
- the single parent: confident and successful - is an excellent book which is definitely for single parents/ grandparents AND for those who are not single as well. Lynda Freeman's review of this book is at the following link and you are able to buy it at this link. This book fits both of the first two categories of resources from the Grandmas with Heart - a tool to help you grow and an excellent resource for you to use with others in a small group/class.
- Pass the Legacy 7 Keys for Grandparents Making a Difference - is a book filled with practical information on how to make a real and lasting difference in the lives of the ones you love. Lynda Freeman's review of this book is at the following link and you are able to buy it at this link. If you want a personalized signed copy, email Cathy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cost of a signed book is $15. No shipping cost. This book fits both of the first two categories of resources from the Grandmas with Heart - a tool to help you grow and an excellent resource for you to use with others in a small group/class.
Do your prayers for your grandchildren and their parents
seem powerless and ineffectual? Prayers that Stir the Hearts of Grandparents is a collection of forty prayers, which are grounded in the Word of God. Designed as a prayer journal and written to boost your prayer life, this unique book encourages and equips you to pray specifically and boldly for your grandchildren, adult children, future grandchildren and even yourselves. Sherry's other book; The Christmas Bracelet is an "ashes to
beauty” holiday tale which will encourage and delight all who read it.
- Blue Dragons, Red Pandas, Hoopoes & More is the first book in a new curriculum/book series entitled - Life on the "Goldilocks Planet" - Animals Show Us They Were Created "Just Right". It is a book children will love as they are able to see photos of unique, interesting, and even odd creatures which live on this planet with us. They will be engaged as they do activities to help them remember the animals and important truths about how the animals show us God's design. It is also a curriculum for parents and grandparents - they will love this book as it provides them with the tools they need to help the children they love learn how God is real, He designed and created the world and everything in it, so they are able to have a confident faith. Blue Dragons, Red Pandas, Hoopoes & More is available at a cost savings in our Bookstore and is also available on Amazon
- Our second book in the Life on the "Goldilock's Planet Eyelash Vipers, Pygmy Elephants, Pangolins & More! - it is available in our Bookstore and on Amazon.
- Praying Deeper Through the Psalms for Children is a book link and as a digital PDF in our Book Store at this link.)If we want the children we love to learn to walk closely with God, they need to learn to talk with Him. Praying Deeper Through the Psalms - Children's Edition is designed to help children - preschool through Middle School age - learn to do exactly this by praying the Psalms back to God. In this book you will find 52 weeks of Scripture prayers from the Book of Psalms and space for children to record their own prayer requests and how God answers. With Praying Deeper Through the Psalms for Children the children you love will learn how to talk with God - and will make their way through the Book of Psalms a thoughtful way as well.
- Praying Deeper Through the Psalms for Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children You Love and Praying Deeper Through the Old Testament for Grandparents & Parents, Too! Praying the Scriptures for the Children You Love - are updates of Lynda's books - Deeper in 4 Grandparents & Parents, Too - Psalms Edition and Old Testament Edition. These books each provide you with 52 weeks of personalized Scripture prayers from the Book of Psalms and the Old Testament to help you in your walk with God and to pray for the ones you love as well. You are able to buy them at this link, this link and in our Book Store at this link. Both of these books fit the first two categories of resources from the Grandmas with Heart - tools to help you grow and excellent resources for you to use with others in a small group/class.
- Lynda is the author of - Don't Worry; It is Impossible to Spoil - also an update of her previous book - It is Impossible to Spoil Grandchildren. This book looks at what we need to do to well love our grandchildren and how we are able to hand down the faith - you will find it at this link and in our Book Store at this link. It fits the first two categories of resources from the Grandmas with Heart - it is a book to help you grow and is an excellent resource for you to use with others in a small group/class.
- A new book from Lynda is The DNA of Grandparents & Parents Who Hand Down the Faith. In this book she looks at what it takes to develop a strong walk of faith, live as people who believe and reproduce by handing down to our children and our children's children a strong and healthy walk of faith. You will find it at this link and in our Book Store at this link. It also fits the first two categories of resources from the Grandmas with Heart - it is a book to help you grow and is an excellent resource for you to use with others in a small group/class.
- Generations Quest - Cultivate the Faith! is the remake and link and in our Book Store at this link. This resource fits the fourth category as it is a book you will be able to use with your grandchildren/ children to hand down the faith.
- Generations Quest - is a resource for grandparents and/or parents to use with their grandchildren/children, of all ages and in locations both near and far, to equip the Generations to learn to read, understand and live God’s Word together. You will find Lynda's post on this resource at the following link - along with a free sample to try with your family for a month. You will find more information and the location to order it at this link. This resource fits the fourth category of resources from the Grandmas with Heart - a tool you will be able to use with your grandchildren/children to hand down the faith.
- Lynda likes to write resources which engage her grandchildren actively in learning about the real people in the Bible and how they chose to walk with God; this is why she wrote her Illustrate My Own Bible Hero books. One is currently available - Jehoshaphat knew something very frightening! He knew there was a huge army . . . bigger than his own army . . . on their way to destroy him! Jehoshaphat knew he was not able to stop the army on his own, but he knew God could! What God did was the most amazing thing Jehoshaphat ever saw!As you learn about Jehoshaphat in this “Illustrate My Own –Unknown Bible Hero” book, you will have the opportunity to show your creativity and provide the illustrations making this book truly your own! More importantly, as you decide how to illustrate your book you will come to learn who Jehoshaphat was and will remember the important lesson he taught about how you are able to know when you don’t have the power to face sad and frightening troubles on your own, you may turn to God for help, because He will hear and help you!
- Psalm 86 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nL5mcRVVtb-gECD4hUsOe6SXGdjVsSSD/view
- Isaiah 25 - https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iHKOUtJPjXvBeaR1gYB7ELStz4QMc5sh
- Colossians 3:12 & Galatians 6:10 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PwHbZPDXMzfSmqCEyqi8-eLuqF3YzpGP/view
- Lamentations 3:21-23 - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zEbhsR8Qxjq4ztfrpCOGHt9BDNUUUESg/view